"To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there." Barbara Bush

"To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there."  Barbara Bush

Our Kids ... Where Has the Time Gone?

Monday, December 11, 2006

Creating Christmas


Christmas is fast approaching and I have realized ... I have so much left to do! We really thought we were ahead of the game. We set up all the kids Christmas trees in their rooms before Thanksgiving. Our house lights were put up even before that. Our two family trees were set up Thanksgiving weekend. We were doing good ... and then we stopped! But I am ready to get moving. I finally finished Dad's Christmas cards he is sending out to 200 business contacts, family members and friends. Now it is time to get my own Christmas cards out, finish my shopping, do some baking, and of course ... have fun! Christmas is our families favorite time of year. Even with all the busyness ... we still enjoy the season together creating memories and spending time together as a family.

No comments: